A Survey With Some Lame Answers
01. Who was the last person you slept in a bed with?
02. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Some place called Mongolian BBQ. I wasn’t particularly impressed.
03. what was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
04. how many others have you cheated on?
05. what is more essential – a pretty face or a great body?
Is this a trick question?
06. what is the value of all the jewelry on you?
Twenty dollars. Yeah, that sounds cheap, but they’re just earrings.
07. medicine, fine arts, or law?
Anything but law.
08. when was the last time you got a good workout?
I’m always walking around, trying to avoid using the car too much.
09. best kind of pizza?
I don’t eat pizza that often. I just get whatever is available if someone else is offering it.
10. if you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
Cringe all you like, but I check out Walmart first. With some of the stuff I do in lab, it would be rather idiotic to don a pair of expensive designer jeans.
11. where did your last hug take place?
On my doorstep.
12. what were you doing at 11:59 PM on saturday night?
13. are you a quitter?
14. who was the last person you had in your room?
My parents, when they were visiting.
15. is your bedroom window open?
16. can you speak another language?
Cantonese and French. Although I must say that I can only read a few characters in Chinese and I read French a lot better than I can speak it.
17. how about put your legs behind your head?
18. what is in store for your future?
Death, taxes, and a hot chocolate.
19. the last band you saw live?
Some obscure band jamming on the lawn next to the commons on campus. Well, I walked by them at any rate. I’m not really into bands.
20. when was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
The sad thing is, when I’m dancing (i.e. flailing around), I’m not under the influence.
21. do you take care of your friends while they’re sick?
22. what is your favorite soda?
23. how many songs are on your iTunes?
587. I don’t use it that often because I generally regard iAnythings the domain of the terminally evil hipsters.
24. when was the last time you received something over 500 dollars?
25. have you been through driver’s ed yet?
No. I got my driver’s license before they (TN) started requiring driver’s ed.
26. what classes are you taking next school year?
Slave Labor 101…er…I mean some research credits.
27. who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Not anyone in particular. However, the best conversations usually occur during the night when you’re feeling a bit sleep deprived.
30. are you experienced?
In what? I wield a mean pipetman.
31. any historical figures that you envy?
First name that came to me was Ghengis Khan. I don’t think I envy him, but maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something else.
32. describe what you’re wearing in detail?
T-shirt, jeans, hiking boots.
33. what brand of digital camera do you own?
Samsung. It’s a hand-me-down. It’s old and clunky. But it gets the job done.
34. what do you think about people who party a lot?
Unoriginal time wasters.
35. does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
A little if it involves someone telling me about their personal lives. It’s just too much information. If it’s clinical, I can discuss it like anything else.
36. what makes a perfect evening?
Time alone to do some reading or writing.
37. who was the last person to sleep over at your house?
38. do you have an iPod?
It was forced upon me.
39. how often do you tan, if you do at all?
I get tanned from being outside. Otherwise, no, I do not deliberately go get tans.
40. what was the last CD you purchased?
Michael Buble – Call Me Irresponsible. I am well aware that this labels me as an unhip mass consumer.
41. have you ever been offered a job?
As in out of the blue? No.
42. what is a band that you will always love?
See last part of #19.
43. have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
45. who was the last person you rode in a car with?
See #14. I was driving.
46. what of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Extremely productive people would accuse me of suffering from sloth. They would cite this survey as Exhibit A.